Worldfire - Dark-Roast Yaupon
Wild Harvested — Cat Spring, Texas, U.S.A.
A small piece of solace in a burning world at threat from the Three Demon Kings, we figure this dark-roasted toasty herb-y yaupon represents a pleasant take on the sorry state of the Karthun. I mean, it's not called the Lands of Conflict for nothing.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 3 Minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
CCOF-Organic roasted American yaupon.