Wonderland - Blueberry Rooibos
The Wonderland highlights the robust flavor of rooibos with fruity notes of elderberries, blueberries and hibiscus to create a tart yet sweet herbal blend. Schizandra berries add a layer of aromatic complexity with wild floral notes and cranberry-like tartness.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- WARNING: Due to the acidity of this blend, it may react with milk poorly. Try almond or cashew milk instead.
Organic rooibos, organic elderberries, organic hibiscus flowers, organic currants, organic blueberries, natural blueberry flavor, organic schizandra berries, natural strawberry flavor.