Winking Skeever - Sweet Matcha
This is a sweetened matcha powder for making great tea lattes. Use one tablespoon of powder in a cup of heated (and frothed, if you like) milk. No other sweetener is required.
- Use 1 tbsp of powder.
- Stir thoroughly into a ½ liter (≈17 oz) blend of 80°C/175°F water & hot milk.
- Enjoy, and drink without straining!
- Wanna do a traditional matcha?
- Use ¼ liter (≈8 oz) of 80°C/175°F water in a small glass (or a bowl, if you're traditional).
- Use 1 tsp of powder, or a full scoop from a traditional matcha spoon.
- Whisk thoroughly, then drink without straining.
Cane sugar, & ground Japanese matcha green tea.
I had actually never tried Matcha before so this was the first I'd tried but it is so tasty! I wish it wasn't so expensive or I would drink it multiple times a day. I do half water and half coconut milk and a couple seconds in the blender. It makes a lovely matcha latte. TRY IT!