Wind Runner - Raspberry Hibiscus Green
Like a dip in a cool river on a hot summer day, this blend is sure to satisfy. Smooth, steamed green tea blend with tart hibiscus and succulent raspberries to cool your bones and relax your muscles. This blend is sweet, jammy, and rich with a character that lends itself to tasty hot or iced tea.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Organic steamed Japanese green tea, Organic raspberries, Organic and Fair Trade Certified™ hibiscus, & Organic natural raspberry flavors.