Wicker Man - Toasty Vanilla Pumpkin Blend
A fabulous, delicious pumpkin decidedly different from the typical pumpkin spice drink. This one has the pumpkin you love with a touch of dried honeydew melon to sweeten it up, roasted green tea and toasted rice to give it a rich toasty flavor profile, and a touch of vanilla to make the desserty flavor complete. This is great just straight up, maybe with a touch of sugar.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Red rooibos, honeydew melon cubes (honeydew melon, sugar), apple pieces, roasted Japanese tea, natural flavouring, stinging nettle leaves, toasted rice, freeze-dried pumpkin pieces, & sunflower blossoms.