The White Tower's Last Stand
White & Green Tea Blend — Blended In-House
A long way from the “safety” of sigil sits the White Tower, waiting, ever prepared for the coming conflict. The demonic hordes cannot win. We must retain this artifact of ancient evils. But for now, we wait. We sip our tea. We prepare. We wait...
- Use 5g (≈1 rounded tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use (75°C/165°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 3g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 7g of leaf instead!
- Organic Chinese baimudan white tea
- Smoked Indonesian Java green tea
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
There Will Be Dungeons
In partnership with the "There Will Be Dungeons" podcast, an actual-play Dungeons & Dragons podcast set in a home-brewed 5e world, a portion of the proceeds to every tea in the TWBD line will go directly back to the show to support the cast.