Bourbon Chocolate Cake Honeybush Herbal
Blended In-House & Caffeine Free
More in the vein of an actual chocolate cake than a chocolate tea, the Velvet Twilight makes for the perfect dessert for after-dinner. Bourbon-y notes from the Honeybush compliment the baked spirit of this blend. Takes well to milk & sugar, but doesn't need them!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- South African honeybush
- Chocolate chips (sugar, ground cocoa beans with cocoa butter, powdered cocoa, emulsifying agent: soy lecithin)
- Cream-caramel pieces (sweetened, skimmed condensed milk, sugar, glucose molasses, butter fat, wetting agent: sorbitol, emulsifying agent: mono- and diglyceride of edible fatty acids)
- Natural extracts
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.