Bourbon Chocolate Cake Honeybush Herbal
Blended In-House & Caffeine Free
More in the vein of an actual chocolate cake than a chocolate tea, the Velvet Twilight makes for the perfect dessert for after-dinner. Bourbon-y notes from the Honeybush compliment the baked spirit of this blend. Takes well to milk & sugar, but doesn't need them!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- South African honeybush
- Chocolate chips (sugar, ground cocoa beans with cocoa butter, powdered cocoa, emulsifying agent: soy lecithin)
- Cream-caramel pieces (sweetened, skimmed condensed milk, sugar, glucose molasses, butter fat, wetting agent: sorbitol, emulsifying agent: mono- and diglyceride of edible fatty acids)
- Natural extracts