Valencian Gold - Hotchata Cream Rooibos
Based on the classic Latin beverage, our Valencian Gold Horchata Cream Rooibos brings together the wonderful flavors of vanilla and cinnamon on a creamy and slightly nutty base. For the true lovers of Horchata, add a splash of cream and sugar, and this tea is virtually indistinguishable from the beverage it is playing homage to. This tea is a true pleasure to drink either hot or iced.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 5 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 4 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Red rooibos, almond pieces, cinnamon rods, & natural flavouring.