Teisheba's Storm - Apricot Honeybush
This delicious concoction combines the sweet flavor of ripe summer apricots with the rich taste of honeybush. It's good both hot and iced, and you might just enjoy it with a splash of milk. No sugar required!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- South African honeybush
- Apple pieces
- Natural apricot flavor
- Marigold flowers
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
This makes a great caffeine-free alternative to iced tea.