Teisheba's Storm - Apricot Honeybush
This delicious concoction combines the sweet flavor of ripe summer apricots with the rich taste of honeybush. It's good both hot and iced, and you might just enjoy it with a splash of milk. No sugar required!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
South African honeybush, apple pieces, natural apricot flavor, apricots, and marigold flowers.
This makes a great caffeine-free alternative to iced tea.