Taste of the Tidebearers
Wintergreen Yerba Mate
Made to be drank iced, the Church of the fish-bird engineered this rich blue drink to refresh!
Brewing Suggestions (Iced)
- Use 7g (≈1 ½ tbsp) of leaf for a 16-20 oz glass of water.
- Use 12oz of water at 80°C/175°F water (boiling water won't ruin it, though)
- Steep for 4-5:00, strain leaves over a glass full of ice, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a pitcher of iced tea?
- For a gallon of iced tea...
- Use 30g (≈8 tbsp) of leaf.
- Use 28-32oz of water at 80°C/175°F water (boiling water won't ruin it, though)
- Steep for 5-6:00, strain leaves over a gallon pitcher half-full of cold water, add cold water to the top, add sugar to taste, stir, and enjoy!
- Wanna do it hot? We don't recommend it, but don't let that stop you!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 4:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 4 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic Argentinian green yerba mate
- Organic American spearmint
- Thai butterfly pea petals
- Thai lime leaves
- Organic Chinese licorice root
- Organic natural wintergreen extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
There Will Be Dungeons
In partnership with the "There Will Be Dungeons" podcast, an actual-play Dungeons & Dragons podcast set in a home-brewed 5e world, a portion of the proceeds to every tea in the TWBD line will go directly back to the show to support the cast.