Sunstrider - Pear Cobbler Rooibos
Pure dessert in a cup. This fantastic rooibos literally tastes like a pear cobbler liquefied. Makes a great latte too, like adding ice cream to it!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- If you can find or afford it, Teamaster Gwen suggests Macadamia Milk in this one!
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Red Rooibos, Cinnamon, Apple Pieces, Pear pieces, Blackberry leaves, Safflower petals, Lily flower petals, & Natural flavors.