We've done the unthinkable: blended the art of the Masala Chai with the London Fog. This blend, designed to be drank as a latte, is a traditional English earl grey with all the established masala spices one would expect: cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, black peppercorns, and cloves. So, you might ask, what do we call this beautiful amalgamation of flavor profiles? An English blend of Italian bergamot and Chinese black tea with Indian masala spices? How could we call it anything but the Silk Road?
- Use 14g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Wanna make it straight-up?
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
Organic Chinese black tea, Guatemalan cardamom pods, Organic Indian ginger root,USDA Organic American cinnamon chips, Organic Indian black peppercorns, Organic Malagasi Cloves, Organic essential Italian bergamot oil.