2007 Sheng Pu-Erh - Fermented 'Green' Tea
This is the quintessential sheng pu-erh tea. It has the incredible deep flavors of traditional pu-erh tea, and all the characteristic traits of the sheng style. Fermented/aged for over ten years, this loose-leaf sheng has sublime vegetal, grassy, and earthy notes that make it a cut above the rest. Curious about sheng tea? You can't go wrong trying this one.
This tea is currently on sale for 20% off, and only available in small bags. If you get two, your discount raises to 25%, and if you buy three, it's 30%!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 2 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
2007 Chinese Pu-Erh sheng tea.