Serpent of Tangier - Tangerine-Aged Fermented White Tea
Pu'er City, Yunnan, China
A crisp, light, tart white tea with a bite, a subtle earthiness, a warm suniness, and strong citric overtones.
≈16g per tangerine brick, good for ONE pot of tea.
- Use 1 Whole Tangerine Brick per 1 liter (≈34 oz) of water.
- Crush the tangerine brick thoroughly, separating the leaves and breaking the rind.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 4:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Too strong? Take off a minute!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute or two!
- Chinese Yunnan fermented white tea
- Tangerine rind