Secrets - Caramel Walnut Cream Herbal
Blended In-House — Caffeine-Free
Shhh. Be careful with this one. We’re not sure we’re even supposed to have it!
Secrets tastes like the darkest recesses of the mind: sweet, creamy, intensely dark, rich, and powerful. It’s a treat, like oatmeal, or a candy bar.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
South African red rooibos (two varietals), USDA Organic Indonesian cinnamon chips, USDA Organic American black walnut hulls, caramel pieces, Spanish carob, & natural French vanilla & caramel extract.