Sandstorm - Ginger Lime Black
Made to resemble a moscow mule, this blend is just superb iced. We actually designed this one to brew strong iced and put in a sodastream carbonator. It's just... amazing. Particularly with a little sugar.
- Use 14g (≈2 rounded tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 5 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 21g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 4 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Chopped Organic Indian ginger root, Sri Lankan Ratnapura black tea, & Organic Key Lime extract.