Rust & Ruin - Dark Oolong/Shu Pu-Erh Blend
A non-flavored blend of traditional dark roasted da hong pao rock tea oolong and fermented shu pu-erh tea. Makes for a deep, earthy, toasty tea.
- Use 7g (≈2 tsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling water
- Steep for 3:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic Chinese Yunnan pu-erh shu tea
- Organic roasted Chinese Yunnan oolong tea
- Chinese Yunnan lily petals
Organic Chinese Yunnan pu-erh shu tea, Organic roasted Chinese Yunnan oolong tea, &Chinese Yunnan lily petals.