Red Wedding - Cardamom Vanilla Black
Want something spiced, but not spicy? This might be your thing. A traditional wedding blend from India, our Red Wedding uses crushed Guatemalan cardamom pods, Mexican vanilla bean, traditional Chinese black tea, and some bright red safflower petals for effect. Smooth, delightful, and lightly caffeinated, this blend is soothing for any occasion!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte? This one's pretty light, so we're not sure it'll hold up to the milk, but you're welcome to try!
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Guatemalan cardamom pods, Chinese black tea, natural Mexican vanilla extract, Chinese safflower, & Mexican vanilla pieces.