Rapture of the Heavenly Dragon
Pomegranate/Dragonfruit Green & White Blend
The Rapture is an absolutely fascinating blend. The predominant flavors being pomegranate and dragonfruit, the base, while tasting like a typical Chinese green, is actually a Chinese Bai Mu Dan white blended with a Japanese sencha. Delicious hot and iced!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Chinese steamed green tea, Chinese steamed green tea twigs, Chinese baimudan white tea, dragonfruit pieces, lemon grass, flavoring, freeze-dried kiwi pieces, freeze-dried raspberry pieces, pomegranate arils.