Rains of Eminence - Lemon Ginger Bai Hao Oolong
A crisp, refreshing tea blend made from bug-bitten oolong leaves. It's fantastic Iced!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/212°F water
- Steep for 3:30, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈2½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic Bai Hao oolong tea
- Organic ginger root
- Organic lemon peel
- Organic mango
- Organic lemongrass
- Organic turmeric root
- Organic licorice root
- Essential lemon, lime, & ginger oils