Queen Mother of the West - Peach Blossom White
Named for the Chinese deity from the mountains across the Gobi Desert, who tends her tree of immortal peaches and feeds the gods every 1,000 years to keep their immortality, the Queen Mother of the West is a true tribute. Traditional Baimudan white tea from Fujian, China blends with sublime flowery peachy flavor making for a perfectly light, smooth tea whether hot or iced. Needs no sugar!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 75°C/165°F water
- Steep for 5 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Organic Chinese Fujian baimudan white tea, Organic quince, natural peach flavor, Organic peaches, essential orange and tangerine oils.