Proudmoore's Delight - Crisp Apple Herbal
A smooth, crisp apple-y flavor without too much tartness and no overwhelming spices or sweetness. Just a brilliant apple herbal with a touch of spice and sweet. It likes just a touch of sugar.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 5 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 4 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Apple pieces, rosehip pieces, cranberry pieces, elderberry pieces, hibiscus petals, cloves, cinnamon chips, & natural flavors.