Prestidigitation - Cream Raspberry Black
Black tea with raspberry and vanilla.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Black tea, raspberry leaves, safflower, french vanilla, and raspberry flavors.
What a beautiful tea...the look, the smell, AND the taste! I spent some time while waiting for the water to boil to just admire the colors and take in the smell. As it began to brew the fragrance filled the air and it was difficult to wait! I took mine with some cream and honey, my husband had his straight up...we both enjoyed it immensely. Besides looking forward to my next cup, I am now concocting a soap recipe to which I can add some of the beautiful leaves...if it turns out I will be sending a bar to Montana!!