Prestidigitation - Cream Raspberry Black
This truly magical tea pairs fruity overtones with French vanilla.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Sri Lankan black tea
- Raspberry leaves
- French vanilla
- Natural raspberry extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
What a beautiful tea...the look, the smell, AND the taste! I spent some time while waiting for the water to boil to just admire the colors and take in the smell. As it began to brew the fragrance filled the air and it was difficult to wait! I took mine with some cream and honey, my husband had his straight up...we both enjoyed it immensely. Besides looking forward to my next cup, I am now concocting a soap recipe to which I can add some of the beautiful leaves...if it turns out I will be sending a bar to Montana!!