Mixed Berry Sweet Matcha Green Tea
Won't quite make you see bunnies, but it's sure to energize you in the sweetest fashion possible! Fruity, creamy, sweet, and with the caffeine of a double-shot espresso, just a tablespoon of this stuff in hot milk will do the trick.
Brewing Suggestions (Sweet Matcha Latte)
- Warm a ¼ liter (≈8 oz) of a milk or milk substitute.
- Boil a ¼ liter (≈8 oz) of water to 80°C/175°F.
- If you don't have a temperature sensitive kettle, follow the next two steps with only milk, then top it off with boiling water.
- Mix together, and add 1 tbsp of powder.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Enjoy, and drink without straining!
Brewing Suggestions (Traditional Bowl)
Suggested tools: Matcha Bowl, Matcha Whisk, Matcha Spoon.
If you wanna get started, consider a Matcha Starter Kit!
- Prewarm a ¼ liter (≈8 oz) glass (or a bowl, if you're traditional).
- Use ¼ liter (≈8 oz) of 80°C/175°F water in the vessel.
- Use 1 tsp of powder, or a full scoop from a traditional matcha spoon.
- Whisk thoroughly until there is a fine froth, then drink without straining.
- Organic Japanese tencha green tea powder
- Japanese tencha green tea powder
- Organic Japanese cane sugar
- Natural blueberry extract
- Organic natural raspberry extract
- Organic natural vanilla extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
There Will Be Dungeons
In partnership with the "There Will Be Dungeons" podcast, an actual-play Dungeons & Dragons podcast set in a home-brewed 5e world, a portion of the proceeds to every tea in the TWBD line will go directly back to the show to support the cast.