Mixed Berry Sweet Matcha Green Tea
Won't quite make you see bunnies, but it's sure to energize you in the sweetest fashion possible! Fruity, creamy, sweet, and with the caffeine of a double-shot espresso, just a tablespoon of this stuff in hot milk will do the trick.
- Use 1 tbsp of powder.
- Stir thoroughly into a ½ liter (≈17 oz) blend of 80°C/175°F water & hot milk.
- Enjoy, and drink without straining!
- Wanna do a traditional matcha?
- Use ¼ liter (≈8 oz) of 80°C/175°F water in a small glass (or a bowl, if you're traditional).
- Use 1 tsp of powder, or a full scoop from a traditional matcha spoon.
- Whisk thoroughly, then drink without straining.
- Organic Japanese tencha green tea powder
- Japanese tencha green tea powder
- Organic Japanese cane sugar
- Natural blueberry extract
- Organic natural raspberry extract
- Organic natural vanilla extract