Phylactery - Minty Dessert Pu-Erh
Liches are dangerous business. Undead souls that retain their body, mind, and soul, liches are a force to be reckoned with. Highly magical in nature, they've gone to far to protect their immortality as to lock their soul away in secret locations so they cannot be destroyed. These backup boxes are referred to as a lich's phylactery. They come in many forms; immaculate vases, intricate boxes, simple items looked over by many, perhaps even living people.
We like to think this blend would be a perfect fit for a lich's phylactery. Beautiful and tasty, this tea could sooth any angry undead immortal. A rich, earthy shu pu-erh with creamy vanilla and powerful peppermint makes for a nice sweet dessert drink good hot, iced, or even as a latte!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 2 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Organic Chinese shu pu-erh dark tea, Organic cocoa shells, Organic cinnamon chips, Organic peppermint, Organic vanilla bean, and Organic licorice root.