Over the Pass - Stomach Soother
Blended In-House — Caffeine-Free
Altitude sickness is no fun at all, but we're here to help in whatever way we can. Our 'Over the Pass' Stomach Soother blend contains herbs considered helpful for nausea (peppermint and ginger), calming and soothing herbs (Egyptian chamomile and green rooibos), and sweet honeybush with a bit of orange for flavor.
Do not drink this tea in place of medications prescribed by your doctor! 'Over the Pass' Stomach Soother is intended for use as a tea only, not as a medication. Please limit to four cups per day.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic South African green rooibos
- Organic Croatian chamomile
- Organic American peppermint
- Organic Indian ginger root
- South African honeybush
- Orange peels
- Natural orange extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A very light and fresh peppermint flavor. As the name suggests, probably great for soothing an unhappy stomach (haven’t tried it for that yet, just enjoy it to help me wind down for sleep)