After many years of experimentation, we’ve finally concocted what we consider the superior green tea blend. Meet our ambassador.
The New House Green is a blend of a traditional, comforting Biluochun and our unusual Caldera Smoked Java Green. It’s smooth as silk with unique flavors, and will convince even the wary that green teas aren’t so bad.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F) water
- Steep for 2 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Indonesian smoked Java green tea, & Organic fried Chinese biluochun green tea.