Nash Maggard's Firebolt
Cinnamon Orange Rooibos Herbal
Don’t worry, you can trust this tea. To represent the heat and fury of nash maggard of the solar mines, we present an intensely cinnamon-y herbal treat.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- South African red rooibos
- Orange peel
- Natural extracts
I tried it because of the praise it got on There Will Be Dungeons. I am not normally a big tea drinker, but this stuff is unbelievable. Highly recommend, has a ton of flavor.
I really enjoy this tea. I have never been into tea, but I have drunk this every night since I bought it.