A fitting brew for any breakers of chains, queens of great grass seas, unburnt, or first of their name. This masala has notes of tradition in it, but blows the typical out of the water. Made with a smoked black base blended with a shu pu-erh, this potent base is blended with traditional masala spices, then topped with chipotle (smoked jalapeños), smoked paprika, and cayenne. Guaranteed to burn so good, this blend will let you taste the smoke of the fire it lights in your gullet.
- Use 14g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 7g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 13g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a straight tea?
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and... well, we hope you make it.
Chinese lapsang souchong smoked black tea, USDA Organic Chinese shu pu-erh dark tea, USDA Organic Indian ginger root, Guatemalan cardamom pods, USDA Organic Indonesian cinnamon chips, USDA Organic Madagascan cloves, USDA Organic Indian black peppercorns, smoked jalapeño peppers, smoked paprika, & cayenne chili peppers.