Moroccan Mint - Spearmint Green
One of the classic teas of history, the Moroccan Mint is a staple of teahouses world-wide. We tested many different blends exhaustively searching for the best of the best before finally deciding to play our hand at doing our own. We researched the oldest recipes trying to find the most traditional ingredients and put that research to use. This blend ended up resulting in this fantastically potent spearmint blend with traditional Chinese gunpowder green tea. This blend will knock your socks off iced or hot and is sure to satisfy the mint freak in any group. If you want to try it traditional Moroccan style, make sure to pour the tea into the cups a meter or higher above the cup to aerate the tea, and pour it over a large amount of sugar (traditional marvels sweet tea at a tablespoon of raw sugar per ⅛ liter [≈8 oz]).
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Organic Chinese gunpowder green tea, Organic American spearmint, & Organic natural spearmint extract.