Montana Gold - Cinnamon Orange Rooibos
A blend to match the unique beauty of a Montana sunset. Nothing quite compares. Montana Gold comes out of Montana Tea & Spice in Missoula, MT in the form of a rich South African red rooibos paired with intense, heavy cinnamon, some smooth orange, and a touch of clove for bite. This blend beats all other cinnamon orange blends by a long shot, even usurping any traditional black blends in popularity, proving to be the single most popular tea in our store.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Red rooibos
- Orange peel
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
This tea is so good. It would be great for sitting by the fire, with it snowing outside. I am drinking this tea in summer and fall, and will continue in the winter. Actually it will be part of my life from now on. I am drinking 4 or 5 cups every day. I know it's hard to buy a tea without trying it. You don't need a sample, just buy it. Just leave some for me. I am sure you will enjoy Montana Gold tea. A great Christmas stocking idea. The Book and Tea Bar also has this really neat tea maker, for just $20.00. It looks like a beer stein, it great for making loose tea. This store is amazing. The employees are so nice. I can't say enough about this store, it's amazing.
This tea is so good! The spice flavors of cinnamon and cloves and the undertone hints of orange make this a great tea. I have given this tea as a gift and everyone that I have given it to has loved it. This tea is a nice nugget of Montana Gold!!!
This is by far my favorite tea. I drink it almost every morning. I love the cinnamon spicy-ness of it. I used to drink Tea n Spice from another company, but this is much better.