Minthe's Tears - Peppermint Honeybush
Blended In-House — Caffeine-Free
Even people who aren't crazy about mint love this blend. The sweetness of the honeybush and the light sweet aftertaste of the licorice root offset the kick of this organic peppermint.
Naturally caffeine-free, our Minthe's Tears Peppermint Honeybush is smooth and tasty, and makes a great bedtime treat.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes. (Works great with vanilla soy!)
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Organic South African honeybush, Organic American peppermint leaf, and Organic Chinese licorice root.