Master Blaster - Dark African CTC Black Tea
Satemwa Estate — Shire Highlands, Thyolo, Malawi
Despite its origin in the beautiful Shire Highlands of Thyolo, Malawi, this tea seems to exemplify the dry & dusty desert wasteland perfectly. The Master Blaster is a rough-and-tumble black tea with dusty notes and fruity & malty undertones. This is a tea that'll put up a fight, but after you're finished, you'll feel like you run Bartertown.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 2 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Fair-Trade & ETP-Certified Malawian Thyolo black tea.