Masquerade - Caramel Roasted Maté
Made for the wild nights of Carnival, this roasted Argentinian yerba maté is blended with chunks of caramel and flowers for a vibrant color. The tea itself is delightfully caffeinated, sweet, and rich. Tea and coffee lovers both enjoy this one!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Roasted yerba mate, caramel bits, Spanish safflower petals, & natural caramel extracts.