Masala Cidre - Spiced Apple Masala
Crisp apples pop out of this blend with all your beloved masala spices wrapped around the perfect black base to accent each flavor. It looks like Christmas, tastes like fresh mulled cider off the stove, and smells like heaven.
- Use 14g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Wanna make it straight-up?
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
Black tea, cinnamon bark, ginger root, cardamom, orange peels, cloves, apple pieces, natural apple flavor, and natural cinnamon flavor.