Mares of Neptune - Blue Rose Herbal
Blended In-House — Caffeine-Free
The splendor of our lord of both horses and the ocean is fully realized in this herbal tisane. Smooth hot, but clean and refreshing iced, this flowery blend is sure to impress if not in flavor, then in color. Rose hips serve as the base with an accent of chamomile and an addition of petals from the butterfly pea, native to Thailand that turn this tisane a brilliant vibrant blue. Try this cobalt concoction today!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
Organic Chilean rose hips, organic Croatian chamomile blossoms, Thai butterfly pea petals.