Mares of Neptune - Blue Rose Herbal
Blended In-House — Caffeine-Free
The splendor of our lord of both horses and the ocean is fully realized in this herbal tisane. Smooth hot, but clean and refreshing iced, this flowery blend is sure to impress if not in flavor, then in color. Rose hips serve as the base with an accent of chamomile and an addition of petals from the butterfly pea, native to Thailand that turn this tisane a brilliant vibrant blue. Try this cobalt concoction today!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Organic Chilean rose hips
- Organic Burkinabe hibiscus petals
- Thai butterfly pea petals
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.