Mana Muffin - Banana Nut Honeybush
Why bring sorcerers along? What use are mages in a band of travelers? Well sure, they can cast mighty balls of fire, sling bolts of frost, decimate entire platoons of foot soldiers on the right battlefield, and hold the most dangerous at bay for the rest of the party to fight on. But we're not fighters, come on. We're travelers. We move goods, we stop in towns and spread the news, we sell our materials, and we make our way in the world.
Protection? Well sure, but any sword-arm can handle that. Hiring a mage to guard a wagon seems like using a teacup to fill a keg, unwise use of funds, you know?
Now hold on, what's this? Muffins? From nowhere? Summoned from... where exactly? Ethereal, magical food, in near infinite supply given time. Restorative properties, stamina and health brought anew, rejuvenation but with no invigoration... The banana, it's brilliant, so strong, and, what's this, chestnut? It's perfect, it's staggering, but I find myself in need of refreshmen— Wait, it comes in liquid form?! All the muffin-y joy in a hot beverage? What is this, and how much do your services cost?
- Use 7g (≈2 tsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to do multiple infusions! This one easily goes four rounds. Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Apple pieces
- Cocoa nibs
- Natural banana flavor
- Natural chestnut flavor
- Marigold flowers
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.