Magic Missile - Sour Cherry Herbal
A powerful blast of cherry wrapped around hibiscus and rose hips for an affordable price. Everyone loves it; it ever misses.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- WARNING: Due to the acidity of this blend, it may react with milk poorly. Try almond or cashew milk instead.
Hibiscus, rose hips, apple pieces, natural wild cherry flavor, and dried cherries.