Designed by Tea Club Emperor Bradley Brabec, A Land Unknown is a little bit of everything. With a tropical fruity base flavor, sharp peppermint, a note of ginger, and an overtone of lavender with overarching bergamot flavors, this earl grey is definitley like nothing you've ever seen before.
In the Tea Club, we keep track of every tea any given person has had and they get credit for each new tea they try! We give out rewards and price breaks the further along the club you get.
At 100 different teas, you elevate to an Emperor, and Tea Master Gwendolyn Gunn will design a special blend to your specifications! A Land Unknown is one of those blends.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 3:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
South African red rooibos, Chinese steamed green tea, Chinese steamed green tea twigs, Chinese baimudan white tea, USDA Organic Chinese ginger root, USDA Organic American peppermint, dragonfruit pieces, lemon grass, safflower petals, USDA Organic wild French lavender, USDA Organic Italian bergamot extract, freeze-dried kiwi pieces, freeze-dried raspberry pieces, and pomegranate arils.