Kaldorei Special - Juniper Mint Herbal
Blended In-House — Caffeine-Free
Designed to fit the theme and aesthetic of the Kaldorei, also known as Night Elves, this juniper mint herbal is nothing like you expect. Butterfly pea petals out of Thailand make up the base of this soft, delicate, woody herbal, giving it a dark blue hue. We then add raw juniper berries, both powdered and otherwise, to give it an intense woody flavor with a dark, cloudy visage. To top it off, we use spearmint to give just a hint of a snap. We like to think if you had visited the now-lost world tree of Teldrassil, you would be met with a tea something like this.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic Croatian juniper berries
- Wild German juniper berry powder
- Thai butterfly pea petals
- Organic American spearmint
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.