Journey's End - Jasmine Green
Tradition in many parts of China dictate that any guest who enters your home is to be offered a cup of jasmine tea. We agree with this wholeheartedly. Anyone who enters our tavern, travelling a long distance especially, is welcomed to sit down, relax, and enjoy a cup of our smooth "Journey's End" Jasmine Green blend. It might not be the last stop on your trek, but as far as we are concerned, your odyssey brought you to us, and that journey has ended. When you exit our store, a new journey begins, as you have entered a new mindset having stopped and sipped our tea. Please, rest your weary bones and enjoy a cup of the "Journey's End."
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F) water
- Steep for 1:30, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte? This one's pretty light, so it might not work, but you're welcome to try!
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic fried Chinese green tea
- Organic essential Jasmine extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.