Journey's End - Jasmine Green
Tradition in many parts of China dictate that any guest who enters your home is to be offered a cup of jasmine tea. We agree with this wholeheartedly. Anyone who enters our tavern, travelling a long distance especially, is welcomed to sit down, relax, and enjoy a cup of our smooth "Journey's End" Jasmine Green blend. It might not be the last stop on your trek, but as far as we are concerned, your odyssey brought you to us, and that journey has ended. When you exit our store, a new journey begins, as you have entered a new mindset having stopped and sipped our tea. Please, rest your weary bones and enjoy a cup of the "Journey's End."
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F) water
- Steep for 1:30, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte? This one's pretty light, so it might not work, but you're welcome to try!
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Organic fried Chinese green tea, & Organic essential Jasmine extract.