Jeju Rising - 2nd-Flush Korean Black
Moru Farm — Jeju Island, South Korea
Fresh from Jeju Island in South Korea, the Moru Farm provides us with an indescribably good black tea. Lush flavors with low astringency and a texture that just floats on your tongue, this black is easily the best in the shop, according to both us and customer review! This tea comes with a hefty price tag, but we promise it is worth every penny.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling water
- Steep for 2:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte? This one's delicious as one, and comes out a gorgeous blue!
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Organic South Korean black tea.