Iron Magnolias - Magnolia Oolong
Love jasmine, but are just craving something else? Another floral flavor that isn't jasmine or chamomile? Well we'll provide you with something altogether different, but familiar to seasoned floral tea drinkers. With an Iron Goddess of Mercy oolong base rather than a standard green, we infuse it with magnolia blossoms traditionally just like you would jasmine, and it comes out sublime. Perfect floral notes surround the drink with a richer, more noticeable body. This is a must try for any jasmine fans out there.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F) water
- Steep for 3:30, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? This one's pretty light, but feel free to steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte? Again, it's pretty light, but you're welcome to try!
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Chinese tieguanyin oolong tea
- Magnolia blossoms
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.