Love jasmine, but are just craving something else? Another floral flavor that isn't jasmine or chamomile? Well we'll provide you with something altogether different, but familiar to seasoned floral tea drinkers. With an Iron Goddess of Mercy oolong base rather than a standard green, we infuse it with magnolia blossoms traditionally just like you would jasmine, and it comes out sublime. Perfect floral notes surround the drink with a richer, more noticeable body. This is a must try for any jasmine fans out there.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F) water
- Steep for 3.5 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Green teas are commonly difficult to make lattes out of, but by all means give it a shot!
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) 80°C/175°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Chinese tieguanyin oolong tea, & magnolia blossoms.