House Masala Chai
The traditional masala chai spices (cardamom pods, ginger, and cinnamon) blend with a strong Khongea Estate assam tea to form a delicious mellow masala.
- Use 14g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Wanna make it straight-up?
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
ETP-Certified Assam black tea, Guatemalan cardamom pods, Organic Indian ginger root, Organic Indonesian cinnamon chips, Organic Indonesian cloves, & Organic Indian black peppercorns.
Delightfully complex chai that is wonderful to drink throughout the day. Wonderful!
Was thrilled that I got this in such a quick manner ordered Sunday and got on Tuesday absolutely love the house black chia tea