Hope's Vengeance - Spicy Blueberry Rooibos Herbal
- Calculated at Checkout
Spicy Blueberry Rooibos Herbal
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- WARNING: The turmeric in this tea will stain an infuser or cup. Be wary.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic South African red rooibos
- Organic elderberries
- Organic hibiscus
- Organic Chinese licorice root
- Organic black currants
- Organic blueberries
- Ground smoked Indian paprika
- Ground Indian turmeric root
- Natural blueberry extract
- Organic schizandra berries
- Natural strawberry extract
- Ground Mexican cayenne