Spicy Blueberry Rooibos Herbal
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- WARNING: The turmeric in this tea will stain an infuser or cup. Be wary.
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic South African red rooibos
- Organic elderberries
- Organic hibiscus
- Organic Chinese licorice root
- Organic black currants
- Organic blueberries
- Ground smoked Indian paprika
- Ground Indian turmeric root
- Natural blueberry extract
- Organic schizandra berries
- Natural strawberry extract
- Ground Mexican cayenne
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
There Will Be Dungeons
In partnership with the "There Will Be Dungeons" podcast, an actual-play Dungeons & Dragons podcast set in a home-brewed 5e world, a portion of the proceeds to every tea in the TWBD line will go directly back to the show to support the cast.