Oriphi "Hope" Akmenos'
Hope's Retribution - Spicy Blueberry Herbal
Blended In-House — Caffeine-Free
"Real pain only starts after it's too late to stop."
— Oriphi "Hope" Akmenos
Oriphi "Hope" Akmenos: Tiefling Fighter, Queen of Tiet’kala, Hero of the Wastes. A complex, conflicted blend for a complex, conflicted woman. Almost a blend to personify tieflings, if not specifically Hope, bright fruity flavors of blueberry and elderberry represent her humanity, her optimism, her hope, the earthy Turmeric represents the Earth she calls home, and the groundedness she holds onto, while dark spicy cayenne, smoky paprika, and tart hibiscus burn with her demonic roots, her dark dealings, and her morally-grey tendencies. Drink this, and feel what it feels like to walk a mile in any Tiefling's shoes, but particularly our poor friend Hope.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Consider adding some sugar (we suggest 1 tsp)
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- WARNING: This tea will stain your infuser, due to the turmeric. Take appropriate precautions.
- Organic South African red rooibos
- Organic elderberries
- Organic hibiscus
- Organic Chinese licorice root
- Organic black currants
- Organic blueberries
- Ground smoked Indian paprika
- Ground Indian turmeric root
- Natural blueberry extract
- Organic schizandra berries
- Natural strawberry extract
- Ground Mexican cayenne
There Will Be Dungeons
In partnership with the "There Will Be Dungeons" podcast, an actual-play Dungeons & Dragons podcast set in a home-brewed 5e world, a portion of the proceeds to every tea in the TWBD line will go directly back to the show to support the cast.
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a great evening tea for when it is time to relax from a busy day. Bluebeary tea has a nice fruity taste. This is great hot or over ice on a warm summer evening.