Vorel Rasvim Kurik's
Hero's Feast - Hardy Fruity Meldey
"Conquering your day starts with a Heroes Feast!"
— Vorel Rasvim Kurik
Vorel Rasvim Kurik: Lizardfolk Barbarian, Chosen of Fushi, Fang of Razzak’Val, Drinker of Beans, Hero of the Wastes. For a grand ruler & hero, only the best satisfies. This blend is perfect for a post-rage come-down, great for a celebration after a rough battle. Full of various and sundry fruity flavors, it focuses on apple with notes of rose hips, cherry, and strawberry, all with a pistachio overtone to give it a rich, rounded flavor and a shu pu-erh base to ground it. Delicious with milk & sugar, or straight up (though we definitely reccomend a touch of sugar/honey/whatever no matter what; helps bring out the fruity flavors). Join in the celebrations with a Hero's Feast!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- FOR STRAIGHT TEA: Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- FOR MILK & SUGAR: Steep for 5-6 minutes, strain leaves, add milk & sugar to taste (we like 1.5oz of Half & Half, and 1.5 tsp of sugar) and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 3 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 4-5 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Chinese Pu-Erh shu tea
- Air dried apple pieces
- Rose hips
- Dried strawberries
- Dried cherries
- Calendula petals
- Raspberry leaves
- Natural strawberry, cherry, green apple, and pistacio extracts
There Will Be Dungeons
In partnership with the "There Will Be Dungeons" podcast, an actual-play Dungeons & Dragons podcast set in a home-brewed 5e world, a portion of the proceeds to every tea in the TWBD line will go directly back to the show to support the cast.
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.