Herbal Grey - Bergamot Honeybush
Caffine-Free, Blended In-House
Crave that classic earl grey flavor, but just don’t need the caffeine? Well we can help! With naturally sweet honeybush, the Herbal Grey is a perfect herbal breakfast!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? We suggest it on this one! Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Organic South African honeybush
- South African honeybush
- Orange peels
- Cornflower petals
- Organic bergamot oil
- Natural orange extract