Harvest Moon - Pumpkin Herbal Masala
Celebrate this harvest season with a real pumpkin tea, not that bogus syrup from the coffee shops that doesn't have an ounce of pumpkin anything in it. Our Pumpkin Herbal Masala is, as the name states, spiced with masala spices with a red rooibos base, actual chunks of pumpkin, and natural pumpkin flavor extract. This is unlike any "Pumpkin Spice Latte" you'll ever have, with real spices and real pumpkin meat. Great as a latte, as per the masala tradition, or straight up!
- Use 14g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Wanna make it straight-up?
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
South African red rooibos, cinnamon chips, cardamom pods, freeze-dried pumpkin pieces, coriander, cardamom seeds, cloves, and natural flavor extract.