Hammer & CremeSickle - Orange Cream Herbal
Blended In-House — Caffeine-Free
You must buy Hammer & Creamsickle Red now, comrade. Herbal rooibos, honeybush, orange and vanilla, will take you back to childhood summers at family dacha on Volga river. We have our own capitalism now; our own pravda. We have no money, but tea is cheap. Try now.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
South African honeybush, South African red rooibos, orange peels, Spanish carob, organic Chinese licorice root, natural orange flavor, & natural French vanilla extract.