Hammer & CremeSickle - Orange Cream Herbal
Blended In-House — Caffeine-Free
You must buy Hammer & Creamsickle Red now, comrade. Herbal rooibos, honeybush, orange and vanilla, will take you back to childhood summers at family dacha on Volga river. We have our own capitalism now; our own pravda. We have no money, but tea is cheap. Try now.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Don't forget to try for multiple infusions! Just add time to each steep.
- For under 2:00 steep times, add 30 sec.
- For 2:00 to 4:00, add 1 minute.
- For over 4:00, add 2 minutes or more.
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- South African honeybush
- South African red rooibos
- Orange peels
- Spanish carob
- Organic Chinese licorice root
- Natural orange flavor
- Natural French vanilla extract
We are a small independent operation, and as such we operate inside of our retail space, the Phoenix Pearl Tea Tavern in Red Lodge, MT. We bag teas for orders while also serving in-store customers, including making cups of tea, making food, and selling bulk and retail purchases. Our employees work as quickly as they can, but we don't have a warehouse to operate out of with dedicated employees. As such, orders may take anywhere from 1-5 business days to ship. Thank you for understanding.
Typically orange teas have a bit of a bite but the mix here provides a nice smoothing of the citrus while still letting the distinctive orange flavor through. Prefer it with just a bit of sugar but not much.